Revolutionary city, meet our revolutionary neutral running shoe. The Boston Freedom ISO is inspired by the historic Freedom Trail, a 2.5 mile path through downtown Boston that passes 16 landmarks significant to the American Revolution. Battle the cobblestone streets with EVERUNTM Continuous Cushioning, for more energy return, more responsiveness and a more amazing run from your first step to your last.
- The first ever full-length EVERUNTM midsole
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. | 255 g.
The Freedom Trail® and the Freedom Trail seal are registered trademarks of the Freedom Trail Foundation, Inc.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >