Good Content from: Team Saucony
- Alone time. Let’s face it, awkward moments around the dinner table are inevitable. A turkey trot is a no brainer excuse to get out of the house and clear your mind before the craziness begins.
- Repeat after me, more dessert, more dessert, more dessert 📣 Because who doesn’t love an extra slice of pie … or three.
- Get outside. Whether your basking in the sun or bundling up, fresh air is a great way to start your day. It’s even been shown to help you digest food more effectively and on a day like Thanksgiving, well, anything to help the cause.
- Community building. A turkey trot is a great way to be seen. Bring your family, see your neighbors, meet new people and let the kids run wild. Literally.
- Burn more calories. Nuff said.
- Wear your Saucony Turkey Trot sneaks. Have you seen these beauties? Whether you’re running or spectating you’ll be a stand out for sure.
- Kickstart your running routine for the holiday season. Thanksgiving is just the beginning. Use this as an opportunity to kick it into high gear.
- Run in costume and come on, who doesn’t love a wig?!