The Triumph ISO2 features an EVERUNTM topsole and landing zone for smoother landings in the heel and reduced peak pressures in the forefoot. EVERUNTM is dramatically more lively than standard cushioning constructions, and so is this limited edition Life On The Run colorway.
Runners's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Featuring EVERUNTM Topsole and an EVERUNTM Landing Zone in the heel
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Improved ISOFIT upper for an even closer and more accommodating fit
- Welded bottom eyelit for added comfort over the foot
- Awarded: Runner's World Editor's Choice, Winter 2015
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 10.2 oz. | 289 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >