- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
- GORE InvisibleFit Technology for breathable, waterproof protection
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Awarded: Runner’s World Best Update, Summer 2017
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 8mm
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Guaranteed to keep you dry®, GORE-TEX fabrics keep the water out and maintain breathability during your workout. Your move, puddles.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
Staying dry is the name of the game in inclement weather. Rain beads off so you can run on.