The Triumph ISO 2 is going to rock your running world. It features EVERUNTM, the latest in cushioning construction and material innovation. EVERUNTM takes a dramatically more lively and responsive foam cushioning material and brings it closer to your foot than ever before, which means more bang for your running buck. It’s what we call Topsole construction, and it’s changing the game in a big way – we’ve already won Runner’s World Editor’s Choice for the Triumph ISO 2! We think you’d agree, you should get your feet on this stuff.
Runners's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Featuring EVERUNTM Topsole and an EVERUNTM Landing Zone in the heel
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Improved ISOFIT upper for an even closer and more accommodating fit
- Welded bottom eyelit for added comfort over the foot
- Awarded: Runner's World Editor's Choice, Winter 2015
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 10.2 oz. | 289 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >