Triumph ISO 2
No Longer Available
This item is no
But the road
doesn't end here.
Check out our other
top styles, to help you
Runners's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Featuring EVERUNTM Topsole and an EVERUNTM Landing Zone in the heel
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Improved ISOFIT upper for an even closer and more accommodating fit
- Welded bottom eyelit for added comfort over the foot
- Awarded: Runner's World Editor's Choice, Winter 2015
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 10.2 oz. | 289 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
TRIUMPH ISO 2 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.